20 Harcourt Street
Dublin, D02 H364, Ireland
+353 877 113 516
+351 969 166 510
Founder and CEO of Digisolid
- BORN : July 29, 1983
- EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
- CURRENT MOOD : Excited with life
HELLO AND WELCOME
I'm from the beautiful city of Viana do Castelo, Portugal.
Technology, computing and gadgets in general were always fascinating to me. I'm self-taught by nature, curious and persistent in my goals - some might even say "stubborn". ¯\(°_o)/¯
I'm a husband and a pet dad (Benji ❤).
On my spare time, I'm a software developer, SharePoint specialist, team leader, ex-Microsoft engineering manager and current CEO at
CEO / MANAGING DIRECTOR
AUGUST 2016 - PRESENT
Founded in 2016, DIGISOLID provides nearshore software development solutions for the Irish and the UK market.
Its mission is to deliver great customer value by providing software solutions implemented by a team of senior resources at an affordable cost.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM, xRM, SharePoint and .Net custom Solutions
- Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence
- Experts on the Microsoft technology stack, covering on-premises, hybrid or cloud solutions
MARCH 2017 - PRESENT
Founded in 1975, Microsoft (Nasdaq “MSFT” @microsoft) enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Its mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
- Managed a multicultural and multilingual team of highly specialised engineers working directly with Microsoft’s biggest SharePoint private farm deployments in the world
- Hiring manager and career advisor for all direct reports
- Applied successfully an Agile process based on the Scrum framework for all team work management and reporting leveraging VSTS (now Azure DevOps)
- Responsible for ensuring service excellence for all maintenance and development tasks the team is engaged
- Role divided by 60% management and 40% hands-on service engineering
- Part of the the on-call rotation and act as primary or backup on-call engineer (OCE)
JUNE 2012 - MARCH 2017
Pobal is a not-for-profit company with charitable status that manages funds on behalf of the Irish Government and the EU
to support communities and local agencies toward achieving social inclusion, reconciliation and equality.
- Managed and coached a multicultural, multilingual and multi-geo team of .Net, SharePoint and CRM developers
- Responsible for delivering industry grade solutions based on .Net, SharePoint, CRM, SQL Server and other technologies within the Microsoft stack
- Using Agile methodologies, implemented a Scrum Software Development Life Cycle process within Pobal's development team where I played the roles of Scrum Master and Product Owner
- Rolled out a CI/CD DevOps pipeline for internal products using Visual Studio Team Services
SHAREPOINT & .NET CONSULTANT DEVELOPER
NOVEMBER 2009 - JUNE 2012
DevScope is a dynamic and experienced company, specialized in mentoring and development of services in Web environments.
DevScope projects are usually based on the latest technologies available from Microsoft, and many times, those same technologies are not yet available in the market.
PROFESSIONAL SCRUM MASTER CERTIFICATION
PSM I certificate holders prove that they understand Scrum as described in the Scrum Guide and how to apply Scrum in Scrum Teams.
PSM I holders have a consistent terminology and approach to Scrum.
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM 2011 CUSTOMIZATION AND CONFIGURATION COURSE (80294B)
CERTIFICATION: MICROSOFT SHAREPOINT 2010, ADMINISTRATOR
CERTIFICATION: MICROSOFT SHAREPOINT 2010, APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
CERTIFICATION: MICROSOFT SHAREPOINT 2010, CONFIGURING
CERTIFICATION: WINDOWS AZURE APPLICATIONS
CERTIFICATION: BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE DEVELOPER 2008
CERTIFICATION: SQL SERVER 2008
2011 - 2013
PEDAGOGICAL TRAINING OF TRAINERS
FOUNDATION ON THE DISSEMINATION OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES - FDTI
BACHELOR OF COMPUTER SCIENCE IN COMPUTER GRAPHICS AND MULTIMEDIA
POLYTECHNIC INSTITUTE OF VIANA DO CASTELO
The Computer Graphics & Multimedia Engineering course aims to train professionals for the conception, design, development and management of systems, products and services with a strong component of graphic,
audiovisual and interactive multimedia content.